Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day One: Just getting started

     So we are taking core classes, today I had mathematics... The professor, Ms. Vickie, was very sweet. We started out "walking the number line". It wasn't my favorite, because I have done this many times before in previous grades. I loved building a crazy geometric sculptor with two amazing girls!

 My first workshop today was LED cards. I found a picture of golem so i HAD to find a ring to match! It was pretty funny... =D

 I also did sustainability and engineering. They were mainly giving us a huge commercial for their branch of engineering, but the activity was really fun. We had to create a poster about what we wanted to change to the world in the near future. So easily our list was long and huge...

 End of my first good day!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment